Chief Financial Officer
Rodger Bubb received his undergraduate education in finance and accounting from the University of Central Florida. Roger earned his MSA from University of Central Florida and is a CPA. Roger started his 26 year career with ClubCorp in 1980.
During his tenure at ClubCorp Roddger held the following positions:
- Club Manager
- Regional Manager
- Vice President of Finance
Responsibilities included with those positions were:
- Due diligence for acquisitions for the ClubCorp Investment Committee
- Managing annual capital spending for ClubCorp operations
- Accounting and finance oversight for 60 club properties
- Financial analysis for acquisitions, mergers, and divestitures
- Benchmarking and budgeting for 180 properties
- Financial analysis support for the President and CFO
- Balance sheet and income statement reviews including auditing of club properties and financial statements
Skill Set Includes:
- Results oriented leadership with a balanced approach to exceeding client expectations
- The ability to benchmark financial results while providing needed recommendations
- Financial Planning and effective cost controls
- High quality operational knowledge in country clubs, sports clubs and city/business clubs
- Accounting controls and system including hardware and software needs.
Rodger is currently serving as the Chief Financial Officer for ClubSpecialists, consulting in club management with specialties in club accounting systems, benchmarking, financial standard operating procedures, ROI projections, and technology review.
Rodger likes to play golf, tennis, hike, bike, fish, ski, travel, dive, and spend time with his family.